Hotel - Penzion STARÝ MLÝN
- The Old Mill Hotel and Guest House is situated in a suburbs of a town Železný Brod, in a beautiful Valley of the Stream Žertovník, which is flowing directly under the Summer Terrace.
- The town Železný Brod is situated in a colourful Valley of the River Jizera, between The Jizera Mountains and the Czech Paradise.
- There are woods around, where you can walk.
- The Hotel is situated near the high-road E65 from Praque to Jizera Mountains, Krkonoše Mountains and to Poland (about 100 km from Praque)
- There is a big Sports and Culture Enjoyment in the Neighbourhood- Swimming Pool with a Switchback, Tennis Courts, Mini-golf, Rafting, Fishing, Picking Mushrooms, Hiking, Cycling, Climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding and other.
- There are a lot of Historic and Natural Attractions (Tips for Trips)
Last Updated on Saturday, 16 April 2016 23:36